Choose us because we know how important quality management is to owners of investment property. Let us show you how simple being a landlord can be. We will advertise your rental units on your behalf, show your vacancies to prospective tenants, screen prospective tenants for criminal, credit, income and past rental histories and lease your units all without you having to take a single tenant call.
But most importantly, we will manage your property like it was our own. This means caring about the amount of money you receive and spend when a repair or upgrade is needed.
- Your property will be marketed using professional photos and a virtual tour.
- We use the largest syndication network to display our rental listings on over 300 websites.
- Prospective tenants driving by your home have the ability to receive property information via standard text messaging. Buyers simply send a text message to a unique text messaging code and within seconds they receive a reply containing property information, plus our contact information. Buyers can request an immediate callback from us or schedule an appointment. For an example, TEXT MSG: LPR11, TO: 88000
- We will schedule a “walk-through” with you or vacating tenants and schedule the cleaning and/or repair services needed to make it show ready.
- We have experienced and responsive maintenance contractors that will respond to your tenant’s request for repairs. Based on the maintenance spending limit that you set in your management agreement, Legacy Partners can schedule, dispatch, and perform repairs on your property.
- We can also schedule routine maintenance such as lawn care, heating and air service, gutter cleaning and power washing.
- Tenants will receive regular reminders about routine maintenance.
- We will perform a visual inspection of your property every three to six months
- Rent payments collected on your property will be maintained in an FDIC insured trust account. Tenants can pay by mail or online.
- You can access your monthly activity reports online via your personal account website. We will distribute your excess funds monthly to you by mail or by direct deposit.
- When necessary, we will schedule court appearances and file all pertinent documents and addenda to address non-compliant tenant issues.